Eye/Face Wash, Wall Mounted, Stainless Steel Bowl
Application: Eye/face wash for wall mounting. Two large FS-Plus™ spray-type outlet heads deliver a flood of water for rinsing eyes and face.
spray head assembly: Two FS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a “flip top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
Valve: 1/2" IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and Teflon® seals.
bowl: 11-1/8" diameter stainless steel.
mounting: Heavy duty cast aluminum wall bracket with corrosion resistant powder coated finish.
supply: 1/2" NPT female inlet.
waste: 1-1/4" NPT female outlet.
sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
quality assurance: Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
- BC Stainless steel bowl cover. Cover protects unit against contaminants. Cover is automatically raised when unit is activated.
- DC Stainless steel dust cover for each spray head.
- HS Auxiliary hand-held drench hose for rinsing eyes, face or body.
- SC Self-closing ball valve. Note: Eye/face washes with self-closing valves do not comply with ANSI Z358.1 - 2009.
- T Chrome plated brass tailpiece and trap with 1 1/2" IPS waste connection.
- TP 1 1/2" OD chrome plated brass tailpiece.
- TMV G3600 thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver warm (tepid) water as provided by ANSI Z358.1 - 2009. Refer to Tempering Units section for complete technical and product selection information.